Re: [messengers] Mailing list transition

Date: 7 Jan 2010 17:22:27 +0100
From: * martin * <cphfxt@xxxxxxxx>

The list of stuff I feel we as a group can thank Shawn Bega for is very long.
The biggest contribution has been the upkeep of this list though in my opinion. If you look into the extensive archives you will see the huge amount of info we now have available to us thanks to diligent hard work from Shawn.
I hope this does not mean I will have to come visit you to see you Shawn. I hope to see you again at the races soon.
Thank you.

I am glad that someone with the know-how has stepped up now that Shawn has stepped down. Hooray for Norbert. Thank you too.

Martin

 -Think of it as a sharp ax, in a world of broken down chainsaws.
Rafi.