Re: [messengers] End of an Era

Date: Fri Jan 08 01:53:09 2010
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Bega. I think it's probably been 10 years that you have looked after this list at your own expense.
Like Martin said, the archives contain a whole history of information. You can find the beginnings of the IFBMA, CMWC and almost every legendary messenger event.There are moving tributes to lost friends and words of inspiration from messengers all over the world.
The best part of all of this is that Bega made it possible for messengers to own and control this history. If not it would probably all be owned by yahoo or google by now.