Re: [messengers] courier daz in tokyo

Date: Fri Jan 08 13:44:54 2010
From: "Mr. White" <dublinmessenger@xxxxxxxxx>

It's true,

He's back in Dublin now and back on the road. The reason we didn't
contribute to helping Tokyo financially is that his friends were getting
money together to help pay this woman.
He was in a cell for about 10 weeks, never allowed outside, got 30 minutes
in a room with a window each day.
The woman was paid about €8000, I think the messengers here raised just over
€2,000, not sure of the final figure.

Sure he's a fuck-up, but when has this industry not had its fair share of
fuck-ups?

Graham