[messengers] Bike Messengers Deliver Despite Weather

Date: 9 Jan 2010 16:54:27 +0100
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

Bike Messengers Deliver Despite Weather

Green Fleet Is Nashville's
Only Green Courier Service

WSMV TV Nashville, January 8, 2010

If you think it just looks cold from inside your warm home,
consider the people who have to work outside no matter what the weather is.

Green Fleet Messengers is a bike delivery service in Nashville. It specializes
in delivering everything from legal documents to food, and despite these
freezing temperatures, the messengers are still making deliveries.

"Our clients are still going, so we're out there
delivering for them just like anybody else," said Austin Bauman.
"Just because the weather gets bad, that doesn't mean the business
stops."

Bauman started Green Fleet Messengers when he noticed gas
prices rising. He's said he's proud to call his business the only green courier
service in Nashville.

Mess media Bryant Watch