[messengers] Missing posts

Date: 11 Jan 2010 11:36:02 +0100
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

due to missing post reported by Andy Duncan, there is this update:

The mailing list software does wash stuff off of messages. That is
attachments and also HTML, simply because you can post evil stuff to
people and archives otherwise.

Due to an error on my side some messages (containing HTML and nothing
else) did not get through. Should be fixed; dangerous stuff should be
removed, HTML converted to plain text, now. I will watch out for
smarter stuff than plain text in the future to get some layout options
back.

Sorry for that and thanks for patience and sent in info to track this down,
Norbert