[messengers] FW: Chill-and-Go Alley cat Mexico Jan/30/2010

Date: 11 Jan 2010 17:21:33 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: messengers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Chill-and-Go Alley cat Mexico Jan/30/2010
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:02:19 +0000

Hola Muchachos
    Only the tough need apply. I hope that you all can make it Mexico city. This is the first race that the 2010 CMWC Guatemala will be hosting. The race is to bring the latinos up to speed with the championships. We like to thank all of the team at Mexico Fixed for making the event possible. Remember 230 days until the 2010 CMWC.
Nadir OLivet
ps. Thank you Bega for making it possible for all the messengers of the world to have a place were we could communicate and make friends. Good Show Jackass!!! Love ya kid. You are the Milhouse of the messenger community.
Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see  what you’re up to on Facebook.
Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009