Re: [messengers] No fun allowed!

Date: Tue Jan 12 16:13:58 2010
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Didn't you guys hand out your playing cards? You know the one with your
stats like shots on goal, saves, assists, minutes by the tap out bell? If
the surveillance team had seen some really good games, they would have been
entertained. Instead you made their eyes bleed with you poor ball handling
skills.

Seem a little harsh? Harden The F* Up. Bike polo is not for the meek.

Corey the Courier
Foot down, Tap Out!