Re: [messengers] No fun allowed!

Date: 13 Jan 2010 08:22:43 +0100
From: Alex Farioletti <gsf.nyc@xxxxxxxxx>

from
http://cctv25.milwaukee.gov/code/volume1/ch106.pdf

1. LOITERING.  Loiters or prowls in a
place, at a time, or in a manner not usual for law-
abiding individuals under circumstances that
warrant alarm for the safety of persons or property
in the vicinity. *Among the circumstances which
may be considered in determining whether such
alarm is warranted is the fact that the actor takes
flight upon appearance of a peace officer, refuses
to identify himself or manifestly endeavors to
conceal himself or any object.* Unless flight by the
actor or other circumstances makes it
impracticable, *a peace officer shall prior to any
arrest for an offense under this section, afford the
actor an opportunity to dispel any alarm which
would otherwise be warranted, by requesting him
to identify himself and explain his presence and
conduct.* No person shall be convicted of an
offense under this section if the peace officer did
not comply with the preceding sentence, or if it
appears at trial that the explanation given by the
actor was true and, if believed by the peace officer
at the time, would have dispelled the alarm.

8 PARKING LOTS, ETC.  Loiters in or
upon any public parking surface lot or public
parking structure, either on foot or in or upon any
conveyance being driven or parked thereon,
without the permission of the owner or person
entitled to possession or in control thereof,
notwithstanding the notification requirements of ss.
101-23.5 and 110-10.   *No arrest shall be made for
a violation of this subsection unless the arresting
officer first affords such persons an opportunity to
explain such conduct, and no one shall be
convicted of violating this subsection if it appears
at trial that the explanation given was true and
disclosed a lawful purpose.* As used in this
subsection: