Re: [messengers] Cell Phone Bans Don't Decrease Accidents, Study Says.

Date: Sat Jan 30 02:33:12 2010
From: eoin mcnulty-goodwin <eoinmcnultygoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>

yeah right.....
conducted by HIGHWAY Loss Data Institute, an 'insurance industry group'....
so basically accidents on highways involving insurance claims have not
decreased since a ban on hand-held 'devices' (a.k.a. 'telephones') usage
while propelling a tonne of mental around the place.......
YEAH.....tell me knees, tell me elbows, tell me knuckles......actually while
yer at it, tell me bollix...................
actually, even if they did study accidents in urban centres of minor
'financial significance' to the insurance industry they'd find little
difference (in dublin anyway)....
in order for laws to have quantifiable effect, they kinda have to be
enforced.............
until you can manage that, there are people gettin hurt out there by
inconsiderate ass-holes without the time to conentrate on what they're
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ;)
peace out