Re: [messengers] Cell Phone Bans Don't Decrease Accidents, Study Says.

Date: Mon Jan 18 18:11:59 2010
From: "andy duncan" <mcbstrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

sometimes I get the urge to take photos of every vehicle I see under the "control" of somebody with one hand on the wheel and one trying badly to conceal the mobile telephone pressed against their ear ..... but that would probably consume most of my day and keep from my work - which of course often involves paying special attention to the erratic behaviour of aforementioned vehicles

love and peace,

AD