Re: [messengers] Ten Nine Radio - Episode Three

Date: Fri Feb 05 08:57:19 2010
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Forgot the Linkwww.109radio.comwww.tennineradio.com
Late night trying to get the program finished, sorry for the doubled message.B

From: zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: messengers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ten Nine Radio - Episode Three
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:52:22 +0000

Episode Three February 1st: In this special exteneded broadcast we share a bunch of time with Shawn Bega as our Messenger of the Moment who was able to give us much more than we thought we were looking for and we get to many of your music requests. This is an informative program on CMWC Guatemala, The Messengers Mailing List and much more and hey we are always looking for submissions so let us know if you want to get in on some of it.
Thanks for tuning in, please pass this along to anyone you think might enjoy it.
Peace OutBikerBill
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/