Re: [messengers] Indy questions

Date: Thu Feb 11 05:44:16 2010
From: paulus palmqvist <paulus.palmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>

What comes to dispatching use pencil and paper for starters and build your
way from there to techonological hell. I deliver salads and lunches from
kitchen to couple of cafes with cargo. It´s very delicat thing to keep the
soups, salads and the rest of the stuff upward and in the containers.
Remember to price yourself correctly.. do not sell your ass too cheap
because of coffee.