Re: [messengers] POST CMWC 2011

Date: 11 Feb 2010 18:10:15 +0100
From: michael korm <mc_kermit@xxxxxx>

I`m sure with 2011...
planing a little smaller 15 years flash birthdayweekend....
but we are not sure if we can get the swiss championchips for this...
so we would like to host some friends on their way home from cmwc in warzawa...

and we would like to think big! with no money...
so we start early to ask ... just in case ....

"as less dates in a yaer as optional!"

MISCHKA

PS.: WE BID FOR SUICMC AS WELL!!!