[messengers] CMWC Guatemala 2010 update

Date: 12 Feb 2010 03:25:54 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hola Muchachos
   We are here in Panajachel, Solola, Guatemala starting preparations for the CMWC 2010. We love to thank the support of Telephonica/Moviestar and Red-Bull Guatemala. Everyone is exited about the upcoming CMWC this is going to be an eventful event. People can't believe that the CMWC is coming to Latin America. Everyone want's to help. The president and vice President of Guatemala have extended a hand to be able to make this event successful. Inguat found out that Lucas cameras were being held at customs and they were able to release them in seconds.      The Guatemalan customs have now been notified of the event to make things easier to come with your equipment to race and film. You all will be classified as sporting ambassadors. I will like to thank Mexicofixed for setting up the second Chillango Alley cat on September 28 in Mexico city. Also to my friend Lucas for being here in Panajachel to enjoy what Guatemala has to offer. We will be heading to Tykal to enjoy the Mayan ruins tomorrow.

Nadir OLivetnadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ps. To those that have been spreading negative stories in Toronto. I will deal with you in person when I arrive back in Toronto. Stupid is what stupid says!!!