Re: [messengers] UK Teen Driver Tries to Kill Cyclist, Who Turns Out to be a Police Officer. Oops.

Date: Fri Feb 12 21:25:31 2010
From: Adam Leckie <m8adam@xxxxxxxxx>

While I'm not a big fan of people carrying guns (having had a road-rage
incident where one was pulled on me) there is something to be said for the
deterrent factor. I'd guess that incidents like this are somewhat less
common in the states where it's entirely possible that someone would just
pull a gun out and shoot you.

Adam