[messengers] A Different Sound

Date: 13 Feb 2010 01:15:15 +0100
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

 I'm on a cultural journey through sound and if need some more Intl.
flavor:+) If you can think of some stuff that you suspect american's don't get
exposed to I'd like to hear it so please send me names and album titles:+) I
just got Jorge Ben's first album from 1969 and its brilliant. I recall a ride
through Berlin with my Brasillian counterpart and the enthusiasm with which
he spoke of Jorge Ben's music. If you haven't heard of Jorge Ben check it
out>
If you want some good loner/adventurer/love em and leave em type stuff
Waylon Jennings Kicks ASS and a Friday without Bachman Turner Overdrive >
sucks!!!   I'm getting my Freeday groove on and I hope your doing the same
Peoples:+)