Re: [messengers] which bike for CMWC?

Date: 15 Feb 2010 13:33:48 +0100
From: bega <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

we started this conversation at cmwcguatemala.com in the blog section
back in november

http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/choose-right-bike#comments

would love to see people register for a site login and pump the
conversation there or even start your own thread.

we got lucas in guat now and he's taking photos of the course [
hopefully :) ] for everyone to get a better idea of the conditions.

ive ridden on these same streets before, and im choosing the cross bike.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com