[messengers] which bike for CMWC?

Date: 16 Feb 2010 13:59:12 +0100
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [messengers] which bike for CMWC?
To: messengers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im more worried about how much the bloody airlines will charge me to bring a
bike onboard
last year when I was looking into going to Berlin, the airlines seemed to
ALL want $250 each way, for a total of $500 plus about $1000 for the plane
ticket
when I get closer to buying my ticket I will be looking into other
solutions, depending on airline's rip off pricing...

Chuck