Re: [messengers] which bike for CMWC?

Date: 16 Feb 2010 18:26:17 +0100
From: bega <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

we will present a shipping address in panajachel for those that want
to ship their bikes. if you choose this option allow several weeks for
your bike to get to guatemala, regardless of where you ship from.
there is a blog entry on cmwcguatemala.com about this as well.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com