Re: [messengers] which bike for CMWC?

Date: 17 Feb 2010 18:24:50 +0100
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

the cowboy cat is right...it's hit or miss.  i went to boston from chicago
with a bike...paid about 50/60 beans?  i came back to chicago from boston
with two bikes in one bike bag...paid nothing.  just make sure to smile alot
and don't be afraid to tip...ha!

probably better off mailing your bike one that address is all set
up...peace.