[messengers] La Ocho update (Figure eight track)

Date: 19 Feb 2010 22:15:12 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hola Amigos
We are about to start building a full scale model of La Ocho tomorrow here in Panajachel. Full scale means a 200 meter track. I am concern with the lack of registration of La Ocho. If you are planing on racing the track please send me and e-mail please. We know we are having some problems with registration but please be patient. Send me an e-mail so I can get and idea of who want's to compete. If we don't have enough interest, I am canceling the track. Looking for racers not excuses.
Commandante Zero
ps it's nice and hot here in Panajachel!!!