Re: [messengers] Which Bike >

Date: 20 Feb 2010 22:15:03 +0100
From: Kevin Stewart <kevinstewy@xxxxxxxxx>

So I'm trying to line up housing in Guatamala, but I'm having a hard time
finding a map online showing exactly where the events are in comparison to
the town. Basically I don't want to book something and end up out in the
countryside far from all the happenings.

Anybody book a hotel yet? Any Ideas on a decent middle of the road spot?

Thanks, Stewy