Re: [messengers] La Ocho update!!!!

Date: 21 Feb 2010 18:25:38 +0100
From: Leah <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Pictures or it didn't happen! ;)

On 2010-02-21, at 12:26 AM, nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today we finished building the full scale mockup of La Ocho track. So, phase one is complete!!! We even had a race to test the track. We are building the track without a bridge now. Bridges are for Old farts. Lucas, filmed the race today it was so nice to see the kids race and have fun on the track. I now need racers not excuses. Register Now!!!!
Commandante Zero

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!  Get it Now for Free! at