[messengers] CMWC info

Date: 21 Feb 2010 19:16:53 +0100
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey everybody,
Nadir is in Panajachel right now getting CMWC preparations underway. He is meeting with the local municipality, scouting locations, and pricing all sorts of stuff, including housing. We will be posting his findings to the CMWC website very shortly (www.cmwcguatemala.com), so consider holding off on your final reservations. It is true though, that Panajachel is very small. No matter where you stay in the city, you wont be very far from anything.
Things are moving along nicely. Sponsors are signing up, our resources are being secured, volunteers are stepping forward, it is all very encouraging. Our website has given us a lot of unforeseen headaches, but we have finally found an interweb hero in Yogi from Sydney, who has pledged to defeat all of our cyber-gremlins. In the meanwhile our registration forms, albeit clunky and a bit confusing, are up and running. For obvious reasons, getting people to register is a top priority for us. If you know you are coming and can afford to register now (cost of registration will go up soon, and again right before the event), please do so. If you are having any trouble registering please let us know by using the contact form on the website, and we'll figure it out.
193 days to go. Can't wait to see you all there!
--
AZ
www.cmwcguatemala.com