[messengers] Fwd: Messengers post from wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx requires approval

Date: 25 Feb 2010 17:49:47 +0100
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Everyone,

Nadir tried to update the documentation about building La Ocho. The
pictures he sent were too big, we do not send out huge amounts of data
to hundreds of mailboxes. Some mail returns already on cloaked mail
accounts occasionally.

So I uploaded them quickly, so everyone can have a look. I will move
them to a more permanent space shortly (with thumbs etc.).

Visit

http://ifbma.org/temporary/

and click the 4 picture files to see the "Ocho". Things are going
forward - thanks Nadir and Crew.

Norbert