Re: [messengers] Ten Nine Radio Episode 4

Date: 26 Feb 2010 09:50:47 +0100
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

Not every song that gets stuck in your head is all that good "Steely Dan" Decon blue gets stuck in my head quite often. To make it worse for the last week I've had Steely Dan medley stuck in my head and just when it stops some bastard loads up the juke box at Darwin's withat least one of their tunes