Re: [messengers] CMWC 2010 update

Date: 27 Feb 2010 23:37:29 +0100
From: Kamaal Onderwijzer <kamaal_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I hear surfing is great with that Tsunami going on over there.

Be carefull!
Kamaal

Op 27 feb 2010 om 02:45 heeft nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:\

Hola Amigos
I hope that you are well. I am in El Salvador surfing for the next few days. I can't believe how out of shape I am. Having fun though the weather is 36 degrees Celsius with constant 10 foot waves. Need a bit of a break from running around Guatemala. I believe we are ready for you all to come. We have a lot of support from the Guatemalan government and specially the people. It was very special to have a trop of Boy Scout come a ask to volunteer for the Guatemalan CMWC. When you see AZ, Bega, Yogi and Biker Bill please give them a pat on the back for all the great work that they are doing. When you see me smoke me one never mind the pat on the back.
Commandante Zero