[messengers] Ten Nine Radio Episode 5

Date: 3 Mar 2010 16:29:22 +0100
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

When we asked you delivered. We wanted you to send us the songs that get stuck in your head at work and I was surprised by the amount of response’s. So we’re not that far off in saying music is a bond we all can share, which is awesome!

Episode 5 is now up for your listning pleasure, join us at tennineradio.com

Have an idea for a show or a shoutout? dispatch@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm headed to Toronto this weekend, recorder in hand. I'm lucky enough to have been invited to attend a CMWC summit meeting to get the scoop for our next show regarding CMWC Guatemala, should be very informative. I will report my findings as well as be looking for your shoutouts!

I will leave behind some of these shiney ten nine radio buttons we have here at La Carrera Cycles should you be in the hood, first come first serve.

Best of Luck to all those attending Monster Track XI this weekend. Keep your head up and Play Safe!

BikerBill

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/