Re: [messengers] A Bike Theft in the Time of Twitter

Date: 12 Mar 2010 01:15:00 +0100
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Can someone explain to me why Austin gets write up in the newspaper for a
rookie mistake?

There would be no story if he properly locked his bike with a chain lock in
the first place. This ain't no breezy CMWC/NAC3 you're in
NewYorkfuckingCity. You're lucky it hasn't happened sooner.

Corey the Courier