Re: [messengers] A great pro cycling story on main stream television.

Date: 15 Mar 2010 22:17:09 +0100
From: Michael Dodd <mikeydodds@xxxxxxxxx>

I think its a case of one  thing at a time.

It wasn't perfect, it definitely missed a few things but it will get a big
reaction and it leaves things open for stories like this in the future.

Stories like this from different angles would be sweet as.

That driving "safety expert"  who was pro registration has his own
website... its funny.

*"A well respected motivational speaker, Ian Luff links the similarities of
smart driving and smart business practices which is the key to winning and
steering your level of performance to greater success. His black and white
approach to achieving success is highly thought provoking and
inspirational."*

http://www.ianluff.com.au/ianluff