Re: [messengers] Easter Week-end

Date: 22 Mar 2010 20:55:10 +0100
From: Marli Epp <marmax13@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I will try! Just a heads up Toronto is planning a BMEF fundraising event for May 1st. We have a party Friday April 30th, polo events on Saturday/Sunday an alleycat, tricks competition and to follow a HUGE after party on May 1st. I will be sending out posters this week. Montreal is a go for me if I get paid in time. Marli