Re: [messengers] Easter Week-end

Date: 23 Mar 2010 17:59:27 +0100
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't care what he needs money for
I thought Jello had stopped touring for ever
I'm stoked to have a chance to see him in the flesh
Gonna try to give a listen to his new stuff
Seems he is exited to play and tour again
30 Yrs since the Deak Kennedys
Holiday in Cambodia
Too Drunk to Fuck
Beat on the Brat  (OK I know Ramones)
but Who cares it's Jello Biafra
I'll give him the benifit of the doubt and assume it will be great
And one of my friend's label's new bands is opening, supposed to be amazing
as well...

For Only 18 bucks, I will be totally in for Jello

Anyhow
With or without Jello Biafra

You should all get your asses up here

It will be a great party week-end