[messengers] Call for sponsor hook-ups

Date: 24 Mar 2010 17:14:07 +0100
From: "Mr. White" <dublinmessenger@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

2 of Dublin's finest are competing in this year's Race Around
Ireland<http://www.racearoundireland.com/>a 1350 mile (2172km)
endurance race. It is one of Europe's toughest
endurance races and is a qualification event for the
RAAM<http://www.raceacrossamerica.org/raam/raam.php?N_webcat_id=1>.

Murt and John are also racing to raise funds for AWARE <http://aware.ie/>,
an Irish charity dealing with depression, which has been a long standing
favourite charity with Dublin Messengers.

Last years 2 person team winners completed the course in 4 days 10hours and
16 minutes.

Murt and John previously cycled from Seattle to New York to attend CMWC
2005, I'm sure a lot of you remember them.

Needless to say this challenge is going to incur a lot of expenses, from
equipment to logistics, food and fuel for the support team.
If anyone out there has some serious sponsorship hook-ups, we'd love to hear
from you, and help give these guys the best possible start to their epic
journey!

Cheers!

Graham