Re: [messengers] The effects of "Enforcing" mandatory helmet laws in Australia

Date: 25 Mar 2010 08:02:30 +0100
From: Michael Dodd <mikeydodds@xxxxxxxxx>

I fell off my bike without a helmet once and now ive got bad grammar.

92 was not long after they introduced the helmet laws so thats why its
relevent to the
"affect" it had on cycling in Australia. (probably the worst thing that ever
happened to cycling in Australia)

Sorry mate i don't have any recent stats.

It would be good to know how many kids ride bikes these days.

Check your local schools (are the bike racks full?)

We used to play in the streets and stuff, its weird but its not something i
really see anymore.