Re: [messengers] U.S. Postal Service

Date: 31 Mar 2010 00:41:05 +0200
From: eoin mcnulty-goodwin <eoinmcnultygoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>

“We expect to see a reduction in the number of delivery accidents as a
result of our rollout of the new delivery technology"......"new delivery
technology", what new delivery technology.....i saw no mention of this in
the article at all.......are they going to magic letters and parcels from
the post office through your front door from now on?....is there going to be
hover-vehicles to rise above the danger at street level?.....i'd like to
talk to 'outgoing chief executive' Crozier and quiz him on that one.
they mention walking with trolleys and replacing bicycles with vans but this
dude I'm not afraid to say is sorely mistaken if he thinks walking, or vans
are 'new delivery technology'.
this e-mail will surely make him change his 'outgoing' mind......somebody
forward it to him..STAT!