[messengers] Psycho cycler's revenge

Date: 9 Apr 2010 12:43:33 +0200
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

Psycho cycler's revenge

Attacks limo & driver who clipped him Marcus Santos

By EDMUND DEMARCHE, KIRSTEN FLEMING and JAMIE SCHRAM

New York
Post, April 9, 2010

A raging cyclist fed up with aggressive Manhattan drivers took matters into his own
hands yesterday, jumping on the hood of a limo that clipped him and smashing in
the windshield with his fists.

Bike messenger-gone-wild Perzeus Forte, 20, also ripped out
the front passenger window, tore the shirt of driver Darr Mohammed, 49, and
clocked him in the face during the savage road rage attack around 1 p.m.,
sources said.

"He hit me and kept going," Forte later fumed to
The Post. "I'm sick of this."

Forte's rampage began while riding his bike up Sixth Avenue in Chelsea, where Mohammed
grazed him around West 19th Street.
The limo kept going until he got stopped by a red light at West 20th Street.

That's when Forte flipped out, ditching his wheels and
sprinting 100 yards to the car. He leaped onto the hood while screaming,
"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you, motherf- - -er!"
according to one witness.

"He was running like he was possessed. I just couldn't
believe how mad he was," said Mohammed, who was on his way to a job in
Midtown.

"I swear to God I thought I was a dead man," the
shaken Mohammed said. "He was going to kill me."

Forte crushed the windshield with his two open palms while
repeatedly shouting, "I'm going to kill you! Get out of the car!" the
witness said.

The belligerent biker then jumped off the hood and grabbed
the half-open driver's-side window, shaking it back and forth until it
shattered, the witness said.

Forte allegedly socked Mohammed in his left eye and ripped
the breast pocket of his blue dress shirt. Mohammed, who lives in Bayonne with his wife and
daughter, suffered a black eye.

"I was not going to leave my car. He would have ripped
my head off," Mohammed said. "This has never happened to me. I have a
family at home."

Fellow bikers peddled up to Forte and calmed him down before
he could do further damage, according to sources.

He then turned his attention to his blood-soaked hands,
plucking out shards of glass while waiting for the cops.

Even though Mohammed didn't want to press charges, Forte was
arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault and harassment. He was given a desk
appearance ticket to return to court at a later date.

"This will cost me about a thousand [dollars],"
Mohammed said. "I'm just glad to be alive."

Mess media Bryant Watch