Re: [messengers] Psycho cycler's revenge

Date: 9 Apr 2010 15:45:11 +0200
From: john stillwell <stillbad@xxxxxxxxx>

Erm, save those hands, use the krypto...I sure wasn't there and so I don't
know what led up to this but the driver doesn't want to press charges and
comes off like such a pathetic victim after the lowly bike courier tears
away his suite of armor with his bare hands...whatever could make a cyclist
this angry?
Clearly he's just a "psycho"...despite the tone, I'll bet my tendency to
side with the cyclist in most cases, of course from the perspective of a
courier who's been fucked with far too many times(okay, ex-courier now) that
stopped me from coming to the conclusion that the wording and tone of this
story is trying to lead you to.
Pushed to a certain point(different line to cross for different people),
fight or flight kicks in or just bloody righteous anger at someone who just
showed extreme disrespect and often contempt for one's right be be alive and
safe...
Or maybe "the voices" told him to peel the limo like an orange and eat it's
driver....
K, the point of this mostly incoherent rant,  "I'm sick of this."- style of
writing in pretty much any context(yeah, yeah, i should talk...)

happy friday stinky people!

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:43 AM, Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Psycho cycler's revenge
>

> Attacks limo & driver who clipped him Marcus Santos
>

> By EDMUND DEMARCHE, KIRSTEN FLEMING and JAMIE SCHRAM
>

> New York
> Post, April 9, 2010
>

> A raging cyclist fed up with aggressive Manhattan drivers took matters into
> his own
> hands yesterday, jumping on the hood of a limo that clipped him and
> smashing in
> the windshield with his fists.
>

> Bike messenger-gone-wild Perzeus Forte, 20, also ripped out
> the front passenger window, tore the shirt of driver Darr Mohammed, 49, and
> clocked him in the face during the savage road rage attack around 1 p.m.,
> sources said.
>

> "He hit me and kept going," Forte later fumed to
> The Post. "I'm sick of this."
>
> Forte's rampage began while riding his bike up Sixth Avenue in Chelsea,
> where Mohammed
> grazed him around West 19th Street.
> The limo kept going until he got stopped by a red light at West 20th
> Street.
>

> That's when Forte flipped out, ditching his wheels and
> sprinting 100 yards to the car. He leaped onto the hood while screaming,
> "I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you, motherf- - -er!"
> according to one witness.
>

> "He was running like he was possessed. I just couldn't
> believe how mad he was," said Mohammed, who was on his way to a job in
> Midtown.
>

> "I swear to God I thought I was a dead man," the
> shaken Mohammed said. "He was going to kill me."
>

> Forte crushed the windshield with his two open palms while
> repeatedly shouting, "I'm going to kill you! Get out of the car!" the
> witness said.
>

> The belligerent biker then jumped off the hood and grabbed
> the half-open driver's-side window, shaking it back and forth until it
> shattered, the witness said.
>

> Forte allegedly socked Mohammed in his left eye and ripped
> the breast pocket of his blue dress shirt. Mohammed, who lives in Bayonne
> with his wife and
> daughter, suffered a black eye.
>

> "I was not going to leave my car. He would have ripped
> my head off," Mohammed said. "This has never happened to me. I have a
> family at home."
>
> Fellow bikers peddled up to Forte and calmed him down before
> he could do further damage, according to sources.
>

> He then turned his attention to his blood-soaked hands,
> plucking out shards of glass while waiting for the cops.
>

> Even though Mohammed didn't want to press charges, Forte was
> arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault and harassment. He was given a
> desk
> appearance ticket to return to court at a later date.
>

> "This will cost me about a thousand [dollars],"
> Mohammed said. "I'm just glad to be alive."

> Mess media Bryant Watch

-john