Re: [messengers] Psycho cycler's revenge

Date: 9 Apr 2010 20:00:17 +0200
From: Kevin Stewart <kevinstewy@xxxxxxxxx>

I say hooray Perzeus Forte!  Somebody in NYC buy that guy a beer from me.
It's about time somebody stood up.

I know, some advocacy people are bound to read this and shake their simple,
weak heads back and forth, but god damn it, if they are willing to attempt
MURDER with their CARS, they deserve a good scare every now and then ( at
the very least.)

So Cheers, Perzeus. I'll raise a glass to you tonight. Lets pitch in to pay
this dudes fines!?

-Stewy