Re: [messengers] Psycho cycler's revenge

Date: 9 Apr 2010 21:22:13 +0200
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't know either side of the story on this one, other than what you all
have also read.  I know it's frustrating and at times can down right piss me
off the way we are treated by drivers.  Telling us we don't belong on the
road and "buy a car." Heck I've been called an asshole so many times I'm
starting to think it's really my name.  After ten years of messengering on
the bike I have to constantly remind myself of the quote below. Rise above
and live to ride another day.

“Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be
unaffected by outside
circumstances.<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/each_one_has_to_find_his_peace_from_within-and/14110.html>
”

 Mahatma Gandhi quotes <http://thinkexist.com/quotes/mahatma_gandhi/>

Sorry gang, I ride with you, but I say buy the dude that got his face
pounded in a beer.  Sounds like he needs it the most.

Kenton Hoppas

www.alohabicyclecoureir.com