Re: [messengers] Psycho cycler's revenge

Date: 9 Apr 2010 23:03:26 +0200
From: Ashira Siegel <pinkfixie@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm not interested in an internets arguement here, but having been "grazed" many times myself, I'm glad this guy went off bc you can be sure that driver will be way more cautious driving around cyclists now.  And hopefully other drivers who read that article will avoid the "crazy" cyclists and give us more breathing room on the road.  Even if only bc they don't want the risk of being punched in the face.
I do not condone violence, and don't really feel that paying his fine is in order (be responsible for your own actions dude) though I would def buy him a beer and give him a hug.

x Ashira