Re: [messengers] Is there a Defense Fund for Perzeus?

Date: 10 Apr 2010 12:38:11 +0200
From: "Mr. White" <dublinmessenger@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't think we've really all been there. We've all fantasised about is,
sure, but in reality smashing someone's window and attacking them doesn't
really count as civilised behaviour, no matter what the cause.

I certainly don't think the messenger community would be doing itself any
favours by tacitly condoning violence, which it would be if money was raised
collectively for this guy.

As other posters have said, after a while you have to learn to take a deep
breath and walk away, if you can't learn to do that then you're not going to
last very long at this job. Maybe we could raise some money to get him some
anger management lessons instead?

I know we don't yet know all the 'facts' of the incident, but no matter what
actually happened resorting to some sort of 'Hulk Smash' mentality isn't
going to solve anything.

Graham