[messengers] Hold Your Horses?

Date: 10 Apr 2010 14:06:27 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

Guys, let's not get crazy here. A desk appearance isn't something to make a
fuss over. The worst case scenario is a   destruction of property charge
which he'll do some community service for, Maybe?   This isn't D.C. where
you'll get the Federal maximum penalty of a   year supervised probation/piss
test 2 times a week and if it were NO LAWYER could save you from it!! I know
from personal experience:+(   If you like being in the spotlight over
situations like this> you're an idiot,.
Let this guy and the rest of us who face death every day do so like the
professionals we are and get over it already?
Thanks and enjoy a quiet peaceful weekend with or without the ride:+)