[messengers] to support or not to support

Date: 10 Apr 2010 15:20:24 +0200
From: Alias Johnson <aliasjhnsn@xxxxxxxxx>

I have been clipped numerous times and hit and hospitalized three times in thirty five years...I fully advocate a show of support and solidarity. The lone cyclist is a target for any cage jockey with a bad attitude. Road rage focuses on the easy target. had perzeus not had eye witnesses mohammed would have pressed charges. And even though the charges are "minimal" Perzeus will still have lost wages and is susceptible to civil charges for the damage done. The last time I was hit was not an accident, the asswipe very deliberately clipped me while cursing me through a partially open window. had my wheel not been rendered unridable I would certainly have tried to run him down and 'zeus his dumb ass. A show of solidarity is in order...my vote