Re: [messengers] to support or not to support

Date: 10 Apr 2010 15:32:33 +0200
From: "Joel Metz" <magpie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

sorry, but i just cant agree with you there.

the instant perzeus chased the car down, got all smashy on the windshield
and beat the crap out of the driver, he lost my support and sympathy,
REGARDLESS of what precipitated the incident.

had the situation been flipped, and perzeus has clipped the car, then been
chased down by the driver, knocked off his bike and beaten up, you know
what wed sll be thinking - and we would be justified in it. the blatant
double standard being proposed here is BULLSHIT.

someone being a messenger, part of the community, is NOT a free pass for
this kind of reaction.

-joel