Re: [messengers] to support or not to support

Date: 10 Apr 2010 15:54:07 +0200
From: john stillwell <stillbad@xxxxxxxxx>

it's a slightly different and more rationally affecting thing when a big
hunk of metal is used against the fragile safety of a cyclist, than when a
cyclist offends the tough exterior(paint, mirrors) of a car.
It's not a double standard, because it's not the same thing.
i'm offended by your implication that they are the same and that maybe we
should just stop and think, "no worries, it's just my life that driver
almost took, just my life, breeaaaaathe...."
good on him for tearing right into that car and putting that same fear into
that fucker who probably thought that fuckin' little mosquito cyclist would
probably never catch up to his him anyway.