[messengers] Fw: Urgent!!!!!!! News from Race Pace Bicycles

Date: 10 Apr 2010 22:21:59 +0200
From: Alias Johnson <aliasjhnsn@xxxxxxxxx>

the death toll rises...
--- On Sat, 4/10/10, Race Pace Bicycles <mlefkowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Race Pace Bicycles <mlefkowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Urgent!!!!!!! News from Race Pace Bicycles
To: aliasjhnsn@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 2:36 PM

Race Pace Bicycles
April 10, 2010
Greetings!
As many of you know, two cyclists were hit by a car last week. One of our good friends and customers was killed and another is recovering in Shock Trauma with serious injuries. We have a few things in the works to help the families, but we have a last minute opportunity to meet with our representatives in Annapolis to support the house bill 461 requiring motorists to pass cyclists at a safe distance. Monday is the last day of the current session so this is the reason for the late e-mail.
Message 1 Headline We would like to get an idea on how many cyclists we can expect to ride to Annapolis. Please email me if you are planning on coming. (subject annapolis - # of riders) Visit Our Website
Thanks for your support. We can make Maryland's roads safer for all of us!
Sincerely, Marc Lefkowitz
Marc Lefkowitz
Race Pace Bicycles

email: mlefkowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://www.RacePaceBicycles.com

Forward email

This email was sent to aliasjhnsn@xxxxxxxxx by mlefkowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Race Pace Bicycles | 9930 Reisterstown Rd | Owings Mills | MD | 21102