[messengers] Wish me luck!

Date: 14 Apr 2010 23:51:52 +0200
From: "Dan Gordon" <one4theroad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Wish me luck ya'll. Last Wednesday I was intentionally run off the road
   by a yellow cab, resulting in a broken arm. Friday I will receive my
   first surgery. Its a long story so I'll save that for In Person. But...
   yes I have a lawyer, yes there will be a lawsuit. No, I did not yell
   "im gonna kill you" or remove any parts of the taxi. So the lawsuit
   should go my way. In one to two years. what ev's. Visit me. its spring
   time. whack-ass time to not get to ride.  Peace, Dan G!

   email services provided by trackbike.com, your source for alleycat and
   trackbike photos. submissions welcome.