Re: [messengers] Wish me luck!

Date: 15 Apr 2010 00:56:41 +0200
From: Gerald <maxpowder@xxxxxxxxx>

Damn. I hope you recover well. I got hit by a city bus last October, got a
shoulder fracture and a heavily bruised left side. Been sitting out since.
What sucks was it happened after only a month of being a newbie. Didn't mean
to go on a tangent to talk about myself. Good luck with the surgery, and the
recovery, and the legal bullshit.