Re: [messengers] Wish me luck!

Date: 15 Apr 2010 19:17:30 +0200
From: "Dan Gordon" <one4theroad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Yup. Same day. Nice.
   --- coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
   From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>
   To: one4theroad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Cc: messengers <messengers@xxxxxxxxx>
   Subject: Re: [messengers] Wish me luck!
   Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:41:31 -0400
   I've noticed an increased amount of motorist road rage in NYC lately.
   Didn't your thing happen later in the same day as the Chelsea cab
   window smash?
   Anyway, sorry to hear you fell victim to yellow cab aggression. Get
   well, take calcium pills and avoid caffeine.
   Corey the Courier
   On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Dan Gordon