Re: [messengers] Wish me luck!

Date: 20 Apr 2010 03:25:23 +0200
From: Laura Caughey <caughey.laura@xxxxxxxxx>

Good luck man, you'll need it when it comes to legal battles. I got hit by a car over 3 yrs. ago and the lawsuit still hasn't been settled. Workmans comp is a motherfucker and they don't pay out worth shit. And what you get from the insurance company all depends on what kind of coverage the driver has. Minimum coverage equals minimum payment. So don't forget to hit up the bike messenger emergency fund. The San Diego bike messengers will be holding another booth at the SD velo swap April 25th at the velodrome to raise money for the BMEF. So if any onesremotely in the area, come down and support our broken broke asses!